- Aluminum used is compliant with the ISO 15538 tests for heat-resistance.
- Specially designed to act as a barrier against hot outside air and
allow heat radiating from the body escape.
- Heat resistance, gives superior heat resistance protection to users operating in very hot environments.
- Used successfully in various industries.
- Aluminized fabric acts as a strong barrier against heat
and gives the fabric superior strength. Anodized to increase corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
Heat-Resistant Clothing Specifications
Outer Fabric: Aluminized fabric
Lining Fabric: Aramid fabric
* Individual Companies Rights Reserved.