- Aluminum used is compliant with the ISO 15538 tests for heat-resistance.
- Specially designed to act as a barrier against hot outside air and allow heat radiating from the body escape.
- Heat resistance, gives superior heat resistance protection to users operating in very hot environments
- Used successfully in various industries.
- Aluminized fabric acts as a strong barrier against heat and gives the fabric superior strength. Anodized to increase corrosion resistance and wear resistance.
- Heat-Resistant Clothing Specifications
- Outer Fabric: Aluminized fabric
- Lining Fabric: Aramid fabric
* Individual Companies Rights Reserved.